[Condor-users] Use different machine ressources at different times

Hello

We want to use a few multi-core machines with condor.
Due to their owners demand we can only use a certain number of cores
during the day, but all machine resources during the night.
So we would need a way to dynamically restrict resource usage of condor
depending on the time.

E.g. The machine has 6 CPU cores and 8 GB of RAM.
During the day: Use only 4 CPU cores and 4 GB of RAM
During the night: Use all 6 CPU cores and 8 GB of RAM

Is there a way to implement this in condor?

I found a way of generally limiting the resources used, but no way to
change this dynamically.
Using SLOT_TYPE_1 = cpus=4,disk=100%,swap=100%,mem=80%
NUM_SLOTS_TYPE_1 = 1
SLOT_TYPE_1_PARTITIONABLE = True

We would really like to use this machines as much as we could.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards from Vienna,
Hermann
--