[Condor-users] Idle jobs and userprio.

Possibly a dumb question, possibly has been asked and answered before,
though damned if I could find anything in my searching.

A few of my users have asked if their condor_userprio is impacted by
idle jobs. Do a few thousand jobs sitting idle worsen your userprio? Or
only actively running jobs?

(I assume since the manual refers to "number of resources used", it's
only running jobs. But then if a job gets evicted repeatedly because of
preemption, will that user's prio get significantly worse because of
those many resources very briefly used?)

Thanks for any insight..

--
amy