[Condor-users] job fairness

I'm trying to understand condor's job fairness policy.

1) I believe that if a the same user from the same machine submits two very large jobs (ie there are more tasks than there are availbale CPU resources on the grid), the the second job will wait to start until the first job has finished. Is this right?

2a) However, if DIFFERENT users but from the SAME machine submits two very large jobs, will condor do some time-slacing to have both jobs run in parallel so that the 1st job doesn't block the 2nd job?
2b) Does the answer to #2a change if the submitting machine is Windows vs Unix?