Re: [Condor-users] configure condor with environment vaiables

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the explanation. However,
export _condor_START=((Owner=="xxx")||(Owner=="yyy")) did Not work, still have the error of "required attribute START is not defined".
I also tested export _condor_START=Owner=="xxx"||Owner=="yyy" (note with brackets removed), it could start the daemon, but it did not accept any jobs either from xxx or yyy.

The only two worked fine until now are:
export _condor_START=true
export _condor_START_owner="xxx"

Any idea? Thanks.