Re: [Condor-users] configure condor with environment vaiables

You should check your environment and make sure the escaping was correct.

$ export _CONDOR_START=Owner=="xxx"||Owner=="yyy"
06:33:38am> eeyore:~/Documents/CondorInstallation $ echo $_CONDOR_START
Owner==xxx
$ export _CONDOR_START='((Owner == "xxx") || (Owner == "yyy"))'
$ echo $_CONDOR_START
((Owner == "xxx") || (Owner == "yyy"))

export with the ''s works for me in my shell.

You should also figure out why the environment was used to configure condor and evaluate if it is still necessary.

Best,

matt