Re: [Condor-users] Poll for changing job notification

>From my personal preference and the input I received, I am changing the
default to Never.  The SUBMIT_EXPRS solution below is elegant, but
obscure, so I added yet another knob, JOB_DEFAULT_NOTIFICATION, to
change the default.

This can be tracked at https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=2155

Nathan Panike