[Condor-users] Error Files

Hello All,

I'm working with a cluster that has a large number of job submissions, where each job may fail for reasons dealing with the data that it's working on. Because the source of error varies, we would like to keep the log,out, and error files for any job that has an issue. However, this ends up with many thousands of empty error files, which clutter up the submitting computer, and get in the way of finding the error jobs.

Does anyone know of a way to only create the err,out, and log files when a job goes bad?

-- Bill