[Condor-users] Does condor consider the system load in matching Ads?

Hello, I just focus on job schedule system, and there are three questions I can not figure out:

1. Does condor consider the system load, such as the CPU and memory usage in matching Ads?  If it does, which algorithm it use?

2. Does condor schedule more than one jobs to same machine at the same time because that many jobs can not utilize all CPUs in its execution?

3. How condor support GPU and CUDA version requirements?

Tnanks! I will appreciate that if someone can give URLs about these.

Kyle Qian