Re: [Condor-users] Groups with weighted slots in 7.6.9

Hi,

We were running with regroup in 7.4 but since going to 7.6 using surplus
has been very helpful to us. I don't think we'd be willing to run
without it, however the groups that have accept_surplus turned on don't
absolutely need to be jobs with weight != 1, although someday we may
want them to be.

-Will