Re: [Condor-users] is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

Thanks for the trick Oren,

I did the following and it worked:

1. made a .bat file which runs the python script
2. appended the path to python.exe in the first line of the .bat file:  PATH=%PATH%;path_to_python

Mosy