[Condor-users] ENFORCE_CPU_AFFINITY and dynamic slots

Hi,
Am I right in thinking that the ENFORCE_CPU_AFFINITY setting currently only works with static slots, i.e. either the default case of a 1-core slot, or pinned to nominated cores for a multi-core slot? This is my understanding from reading section 3.3.13 of the 7.8 manual. Is there a way of defining using CPU affinity for dynamic slots? I'm only interested in the Linux case.
Regards,
Bob