Re: [HTCondor-users] condorSchedd.wsdl does not generarte CondorSchedd , CondorScheddLocator file

Hi,
Some clarification for earlier mail

The classes contained in birdbath.jar (v 6.8) seem similar to those generated by Axis 1.4. Using that, we can compile a test code of the following type -

            URL scheddLocation = new URL("http://host:port");
        // Get a handle on a schedd we can make SOAP call on.
        CondorScheddLocator scheddLocator = new CondorScheddLocator();
        CondorScheddPortType schedd = scheddLocator.getcondorSchedd(scheddLocation);

        // Begin a transaction, allow for 60 seconds between calls
        TransactionAndStatus transactionAndStatus = schedd.beginTransaction(60);

        Transaction transaction = transactionAndStatus.getTransaction();
        // Get a new cluster for the DAG job.
        IntAndStatus clusterIdAndStatus = schedd.newCluster(transaction);
        int clusterId = clusterIdAndStatus.getInteger();

        // Get a new Job ID (aka a ProcId) for the DAG Job.
        IntAndStatus jobIdAndStatus = schedd.newJob(transaction, clusterId);
        int jobId = jobIdAndStatus.getInteger();

But the classes like CondorScheddPortType are absent when we generate the stubs using Axis2. We are not being able to figure out where to start from in this case.

Regards,
Batsayan Das
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: batsayan.das@xxxxxxx