Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_ssh_to_job

On 08/23/2013 01:04 PM, Rich Pieri wrote:

> This isn't an environment that I work in. All the same, I'm a UNIX
> system administrator. I look at worst cases when it comes to security.
> It's part of my job.

Oh, I look, I just look at the budget, too. At some point it's  more
cost-effective to let it break and deal with the pieces if and when thy
happen.

(If I were told to "FLOCK_FROM = *" on my sekrets.cia.gov cluster, the
cost-effective solution would be me finding a new gig fast ;)

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin