Re: [HTCondor-users] Run Matlab Jobs using Condor

AD and Group Policy are a bit out of my depth, so I can't say one way
or the other on that. You could test it, though, with a job that tries
to access every drive letter, or lists what mounts it currently can
use. I don't remember the specifics of how to do it (last time I used
condor with windows was 2010) but I believe it's the 'net' command you
want to investigate.

I can't remember the specifics of the input syntax, but I believe
there's something that lets you specify the execute directory as a
variable, or the XXXX part at the very least (it might be "$(Process)"
even...). This url looks useful[1], though I think you also want to
look into Macros.

- -E

[1]http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.0/2_5Submitting_Job.html#SECTION00355000000000000000