Re: [HTCondor-users] Problem using condor_restart on machines without FQDN

Hi

Well we only have one central server. Having it run a domain name server
as well just to keep condor happy seems a bit of an overkill. Is there
an easier way to achieve this?

The interesting thing is, that for all other purposes our setup works
fine. Jobs can be submitted, calculated, data is transferred etc.
So to me it seems a bit picky that a node will calculate your jobs
without FQDN, but can not be controlled without a FQDN.

Best regards,
Hermann

--
DI Hermann Fuchs