[HTCondor-users] RunAsOwner in a mixed Windows/Linux pool

I'm trying to drive a pool which consists of machines with different OS (Windows and Linux). I submit jobs which can use both Windows and Linux machine as they start a software which is cross platform and this software is installed on all machines in the pool.Additionally, I'd like to use RunAsOwner on both platforms (permission separation and access to file servers) but when I submit a job on Windows it places

TARGET.HasWindowsRunAsOwner && ( TARGET.LocalCredd is "foo.bar.com")

into the "Requirements" which prevents the execution on the Linux machines of course. Is it possible to overwrite this behavior, i.e. tell condor to select any machine and use the RunAsOwner functionality as appropriate for this platform?