Re: [HTCondor-users] Don't understand HoldReason msg

Ralph, is your admin account a domain account (e.g., active directory). If not the admin account has to be available on all machines.  Also make sure you set ALLOW_ADMINISTRATOR = Administrator@*, rfinch@*.

Here is an excerpt from the condor manual:

If the administrative account is shared across all machines, that is if it is a domain account

or has the same password on all machines, logging in separately to each machine in the pool can be

avoided. Instead, the pool password can be securely pushed out for each Windows machine using a

command of the form

condor_store_cred add -c -n exec01.cs.wisc.edu