Re: [HTCondor-users] Jobs that require root permissions

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 5:38 PM, Brian Bockelman <bbockelm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Michael,

Can you give a few more of the lines around the one you reference?

Not at the moment, the log is full of lines like this -- just referring to different files. I guess I need to enlarge
the max log file size to see any other information.

In particular, I'm curious about which part of the job lifetime this is triggered on.

That I am not yet sure of -- see my reply to Tim for info on the nature of the jobs.

Suspension happens randomly (seems to be). For some jobs multiple time, for some never. Running
repeatedly yields different suspension behavior for otherwise identical jobs.

Michael