Re: [HTCondor-users] Jobs that require root permissions

Hi Tim,

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 5:37 PM, Tim St Clair <tstclair@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Michael -

Before I speculate too much, do you have a high level overview of what you're user is trying to accomplish?

This is a job that is building a Debian packages in a chroot for a particular distribution release, It is using a tool
called pbuilder that manages the creation of the chroot and the build process. We are interested in exercising
test suites contained in these packages under specific conditions -- a lot of conditions, hence Condor's involvement.

Thanks,

Michael