Re: [HTCondor-users] Jobs that require root permissions

While one such job is running, can you give the output of:

cat /proc/self/mount_info

from a separate shell?  Basically, the directory referenced in the error message shouldn't be visible to to the condor_starter.  However, there are certain HTCondor bugs / kernel features that, if used, can cause the child mounts to leak into the system mount namespaces.  Fedora >= 17 hit one such case.

If that file contains sensitive information, it is OK to send it off-list.

Brian