Re: [HTCondor-users] Troubles with KeyBoardBusy function

On 3/29/2013 5:20 AM, Nuel Romain wrote:
Hello,

I'm new on Condor and I need some help. I work on Ubuntu 12.04 with
HTCondor v7.8.7 in a pool test of 3 machines. I work with Vanilla
Universe for the time
being.

I would like to use the Console/KeyboardIdle/Busy in order to use it on
Desktop machine (not server machines) to suspend running job if a user
came back.

- Can we use these functions with Vanilla Universe ?

Yes.

This was discussed on this email list just a couple weeks ago; hopefully the below URL to a message from the archives will help you out:

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/htcondor-users/2013-March/msg00122.shtml

regards,
Todd