Re: [HTCondor-users] Help:HRESULT:0x80070091

HRESULT0x80070091 is "The directory is not empty."
It occurred while you were trying to install the C runtime.

You can get a standalone installer for the C runtime here
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29
try installing that before installing HTCondor.

If you already have the C runtime installed, then HTCondor should skip over that part of the install process.

-tj