Re: [HTCondor-users] Unable to parse single quote in condor_submit config file

To pass quote in arguments, you need to place \\\ before it. \\ ends
up being an escaped \ character, then \" also ends up being an escaped
character for condor evaluation. Now you have \" left for the script
or command that you are running, and \" becomes an escaped double
quote. Essentially you are double escaping it, once for condor
processing, once for the shell, when condor runs the shell/command
with your arguments.
argument = "-arg1=\\\"hello world\\\" -arg2"