[HTCondor-users] schedd reinstalled / running jobs

Hi all,

I was nice to meet some people face to face at condor week.

I have a node that was running the condor schedd.  Jobs were submitted and have been running for some time.  That server was recently re-installed and the data in condor/spool/ and condor/execute was lost.

I can see the jobs are still running; I'm wondering if there is some way to re-attach those jobs to the new schedd or somehow retrieve the data from the running jobs.

Thanks for any pointers.

--Don
FSU HPC