Re: [HTCondor-users] Conditional output file transfer

On Fri, 10 May 2013, Brian Candler wrote:

Ah, I was looking in 7.8 docs. I see that 7.9 has gained +PreArgs /
+PreArguments / +PostArgs / +PostArguments functionality. That solves this
issue, apart from the need to get the return code.

The functionality hasn't changed; it just wasn't documented before. I guess I should have documented it in the 7.8 branch, but once 8.0 comes out that will be moot anyhow...

Anyway, since the jobs I'm running are wrapped in python I've just bundled
the functionality at the point where the job starts. A failure causes an
exception and the cleanup code is not run.

That should handle it, too...

Kent Wenger
CHTC Team