Re: [HTCondor-users] Jobs on Windows and heterogeneous pool

Hi,

I try with run_as_owner yes, and I would try use load_profile too but I
don't
the better one for my situation.

For my submit script I use the one which is on my fist post on mailing list:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.distributed.condor.user/27405
with add run_as_owner
I don't understand how pushd and popd can help me in this case

For your batch file and diff when you use ?

I'm go try to incorporated condor_config.local.credd in the global
condor_config.local

I meet more difficulties for configure and undertsand how configure Condor
on
Windows than on Linux, it makes me set of the delay in my project.

Thank you for helping me