Re: [HTCondor-users] Restarting DAGman nodes

Default configuration is for retries to go to the back of its job queue
and DAGMan will resubmit them when it gets to that point.

To get retries to go first, set the configuration variable

DAGMAN_RETRY_NODE_FIRST = True

That is really the only option at this point.

Nathan Panike