Re: [HTCondor-users] Restarting DAGman nodes

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 08:23:04AM -0500, Nathan Panike wrote:
> Default configuration is for retries to go to the back of its job queue
> and DAGMan will resubmit them when it gets to that point.

I guess that's better than nothing; I can simply set retries to 1. Then once
DAGman has finished queuing other jobs, anything which fails gets retried
once (whether or not I wanted it to be retried).

It just depends whether I spot the problem before condor gets round to
re-running the job :-)

Thanks,

Brian.