Re: [HTCondor-users] execution env in dag

Thanks for the answer,

That's actually what I'm working on, but for a large dag it implies creating a lot of files to source...

Do you think this might be implemented in future versions ?
Is there a kind of "desired features" poll on htcondor website on which I could go to vote for it ? :)

Best,

Jerome
+33 (0) 1 53 06 25 37
BUF Compagnie
139-141 Boulevard Ney
75018 Paris
Pensez a l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message