[HTCondor-users] Submit Job via SOAP

Hello everybody, I have a trouble when I send a job via Soap to Condor (I am using 7.4.4 version). Well, the problem is that when I send the job, I want to send the executable too.

I tried adding to the ClassAd: "TransferExecutable = TRUE" but it doesnt send the executable, and if I send the executable manually (and with "TransferExecutable = TRUE") condor report me the error:"Permison denied" (because doesnt have the exe permison)

Thanks for your help.