Re: [HTCondor-users] Stop making users explore

Oh, this thread looks like fun.

"they may not even realize what it really takes for an average admin to go from zero to condor_submit."

So some sites have dedicated admins? Lucky they.

I'd send in a $20 donation from my own pocket just for a large variety of well-commented condor_config and foobar.sub files. Failing that, I do appreciate the help I can get from this list...very much appreciated for this perpetual "advanced beginner".

Ralph Finch
Calif Dept. of Water Resources