Re: [HTCondor-users] Master Daemon - can't find address

What does the schedd logs on that machine say? If it's not running
even when in the DAEMON_LIST and with the Condor service starting,
it's very liable to have died at startup. One thing to note is whether
the ALLOW_READ/WRITE permissions are properly set up on both the node
you are working on and the central manager. If your ALLOW_READ/WRITE
is very restrictive on your central manager, the new submit node might
not be able to talk to it.