Re: [HTCondor-users] Flock to multiple pools?

On 10/29/2013 8:15 PM, Edier Zapata wrote:
Hi,
  It is possible to enable and use flocking to multiple pools at the same
time?
  I mean a submitted job can run in more than one or two pools using
flocking?

Are you really asking can Condor run the same job on multiple execute nodes simultaneously? (regardless of flocking)

By 'same job', I mean a job that has the same inputs and produces the same outputs.

regards,
Todd