Re: [HTCondor-users] accurate way to query the number of jobs globally

Hi,

Okay, you're right, I can't have more than 100k running jobs at the
moment (which is the current number of jobslots), which reduces the
amount of output. But I think if there's no other alternative with the
user tools, I'm still better off with a little python script which
counts the jobs... It don't have to be 'super-precise', but more like
'10sec precise'. condor_status -schedd is '5minute-precise' :)

At the moment, I need the sum of the running jobs, I don't need any
user-related info.

Thanks,
Daniel