Re: [HTCondor-users] condor head node connection to other node

Jim,

Welcome to the wonderful world of HTCondor. I assume by "head node"
you mean a machine running the condor_collector, condor_negoatiator,
and condor_schedd processes?

You can see if your other nodes are reporting in to the collector with
the condor_status command. If they don't appear in the output, then
either the nodes are misconfigured, or there's a network or security
misconfiguration.

As an aside, I would recommend not running a startd on your central
manager/schedd or limiting the number of slots (by setting NUM_SLOTS
to something less than the total number of cores on the machine).

Thanks,
BC

--
Ben Cotton