[HTCondor-users] HTCondor Command Line Installation

Hello,

Up to HTCondor version 8.0.3 I was using installer in a ".bat" file providing all the inputs it needs in command line.
After installation I was copping the right config file and everything was just fine.
I took the command line parameters from the help document.

When I tried to do the same with 8.0.5 it complained that

*********************
Could not access network location
POOLHOSTNAME = "$(IP_ADDRESS)"

The same for the parameter
ACCOUNTINGDOMAIN="none"

For the moment, since I am any way overwriting the config file I comment the lines specifying the above 2 command line parameters.

Questions:
1) What is the problem with POOLHOSTNAME and ACCOUNTINGDOMAIN ?
2) Is my solution OK?
3) If my solution is not OK, what can I do to make it work?

All the best,
Daniel Popu