Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor Command Line Installation

Hi,

Yes it is the installer.

In the attached zip file I put the images with the errors and the bat file I used.
Shortly the bat file looks like below:

@echo on
set ARGS=
set ARGS=NEWPOOL="N"
set ARGS=%ARGS% POOLHOSTNAME="$(IP_ADDRESS)"

msiexec /norestart /qb /l* condor-install-log.txt /i "condor-8.0.5-212140-Windows-x86.msi" %ARGS%

Besides the error messge in the window I get no more messages in the command line.

Thanks,
Daniel