Re: [HTCondor-users] Command to know list of pools

Hi Ben,

Thanks! Yes this command worked and give meÂ
[bawa@t3nfs DijetResonance_CorrectCross_deltaY20]$ condor_status -const 'State=="Claimed"' -format '%s\n' ClientMachine | sort -u
pt3head.atlas.csufresno.edu
pt3nfs.atlas.csufresno.edu

I see that pt3nfs is my nfs node through which I submitted my condor jobs.

& headnode is my head Ânode from where other clusters send the job into my cluster. BTW: How do I check the details of those jobs? I know condor_q -global gives me the id number but I am not able to see further details like condor_q -analyze or anything regarding usage or requirement of those jobs. Do you have further suggestion.

Harinder

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 7:29 AM, Ben Cotton <ben.cotton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 4:37 PM, Dr. Harinder Singh Bawa
<harinder.singh.bawa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks! The following command is not working:
> Âbawa@t3nfs DijetResonance_CorrectCross_deltaY20]$ condor_status -const 'State=="Claimed"' -af ClientMachine | sort -u
> Error: ÂUnknown option -af
>
> Is there some typo error?

-af (-autoformat) was introduced in HTCondor 7.9.0. If you're using an
older version, then you'll want to replace -af ClientMachine with

 -format '%s\n' ClientMachine

Thanks,
BC

--