Re: [HTCondor-users] ERROR "Ran out of system resources in auto allocation"; cannot use more than 16 cores on Windows?

Right you both are. Commented out all the changed lines in our condor_config and it recognized all 32 cores. So now I'll attempt to find the problematic lines by uncommenting a few at a time. Thanks for the tip!!

Ralph Finch
Calif DWR