Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_q returning the string "undefined" in 8.2

returning "undefined" for condor_q -format "%s" was not an intentional change. It looks like a bug to me. Using "%v" rather than "%s" as the format string is how you would would return "undefined"

condor_status -format "%s" foo behaves the way it did in 8.0 but for some reason 8.2 is different
even though the use the same shared library code to print things out...

I have created ticket 4418 to track this issue.
https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=4418

-tj