[HTCondor-users] Diskusage vs Diskusage_RAW

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between DiskUsage and DiskUsage_RAW?  For most of our jobs, these values are the same or very close, but we have a few job profiles where DiskUsage is >40% higher than DiskUsage_RAW and I’m trying to determine what causes this.

Thanks,

Sara

The information in this e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain privileged or confidential information. Delivery to other than the intended recipient shall not be deemed to waive any privilege. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this message or attachment is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and all of its attachments.