Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_on / condor_off -name gets only 7 arguments properly

On Feb 7, 2014, at 1:18 PM, Jaime Frey <jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Feb 4, 2014, at 5:07 AM, Pek Daniel <pekdaniel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is the problem:
This happens even if the only faulty nodename is "faulty", the others are fine.

Did I miss something?

I can reproduce this behavior on my machine. It appears to be a bug introduced in the 8.1.x series (8.0.6 behaves as you’d expect). I will investigate.

Version 8.1.0 introduced this bug in handling multiple machine names for condor_off and similar commands. Version 8.1.5 will include a fix.
https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=3686

Thanks and regards,
Jaime Frey
UW-Madison HTCondor Project