Re: [HTCondor-users] Incorrect slot resources after job is vacated

> Is it possible that there just happen to be a lot of 4-core claims being
> reused to run this 1-core job? If the same user has a lot of 4-core jobs,
> that could happen.

Jaime,

Thanks for your answer. I can reproduce the issue by only creating 1
core jobs and manually evicting them. When the jobs get re-scheduled,
they appear as 4 or 8 core jobs. Also, we have the setting
CLAIM_WORKLIFE=0, which as we understand, should not allow any slot to
be reused.

Best wishes,

Ben