Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.0.6 tarball for SLES10?

Thanks Ben.

I’ve downloaded and tried Debian 6 and 7, and RedHat 5, 6 and 7.

None run as is. All give lib error of some description. I guess I’ll go back and try RH5 again

and look at installing the missing required libraries?

As Ben says, if anyone has already done this then any help/pointers appreciated.

The machines we want to upgrade are all VMs (and our central managers) so we could

always run up newer OS replacements and switch over. = more work however  L

It will need to happen sometime but atm we are on a schedule for a Condor upgrade

so OS upgrades may need to wait.

Cheers

Greg