Re: [HTCondor-users] Details for LOCAL_CONFIG_FILE = /bin/make_the_config|

Hi Ben,

Thank you very much for your reply. I think I will have to extend our
automatic X509 accounting group mapping [1] to include kerberos
authentication users.
It's just that HTCondor's scripting is a bit clunky.

Cheers,
Luke

[1]
AcctSubGroup = \
ifThenElse(regexp("prd",Owner),    "production",\
ifThenElse(regexp("pil",Owner),"pilot",\
ifThenElse(regexp("sgm",Owner),"admin",\
x509UserProxyVOName)))
# This one is not useful for grid sites but is useful if you want to
# implement user based quotas:
AcctGroup = strcat("group_",x509UserProxyVOName,".",AcctSubGroup,".",Owner)
# condor uses AcctGroup, but some monitoring scripts use AccountingGroup
# let's have both.
AccountingGroup = $(AcctGroup)