Re: [HTCondor-users] 8.2.2 Bug? Not honouring Windows log file extensions

I'm seeing it to. You can change the path or the basename of the log files, but you can't just add an extension. This looks like a bug in the code that compares filenames to see if they are equal.

so

MASTER_LOG = $(log)\MysteryLog.txt

works. but

MASTER_LOG = $(log)\masterlog.txt

does not.  I've created a ticket to track this issue.
https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=4571

-tj