Re: [HTCondor-users] Can I use HTCondor out of a HTCondor pool

Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will take further consideration about this issue.

Maybe I should build my own system such as web service on node A for HTCondor.

Anyway, thanks for you guys help.

ââ
Jarvis Zhang
Beihang University