Re: [HTCondor-users] Can I use HTCondor out of a HTCondor pool

On 9/25/2014 10:46 PM, åäç wrote:
Hi Dimitri,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will take further consideration about this issue.

Maybe I should build my own system such as web service on node A for HTCondor.

That's another option and there's built-in soap or third-party python packages you could probably use with wsgi. If you're deploying it in a secure intranet you could maybe start without access control, or use webserver auth -- but that still means means adjusting nodeA's security policies, in the former case to "no security".

Dimitri