Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor is not starting with Collector information was not found

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Sridhar Thumma <deadman.den@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I installed condor in SELinux usingÂmrg-repo. After installing it, I started it with condor_master command. It is throwing a warning "ÂCollector information was not found in the configuration file. ClassAds will not be sent to the collector and this daemon will not join a larger Condor pool."

If I execute condor_status, it is throwing an error: Error: can't find collector

Other Than these, I don't see any errors or stack traces in log files. I had installed condor using mrg-repo for couple of times. I didn't see this error.

Please provide me some pointers.