Re: [HTCondor-users] control law questions

Thanks very much, Greg.

The return from your suggested command is below which I presume means

6 hours is the limit currently set by most with 2 hours currently set by Omaha and Wisconsin.

That’s very useful.

    375 BNL 21600

    284 BU 21600

    534 Caltech 21600

    254 Clemson 21600

   4914 FNAL 21600

   1469 Hyak_CE 21600

    594 Michigan 21600

    747 MWT2 21600

    804 Nebraska 21600

    584 Omaha 21600

   2562 SU-OG 21600

   2079 UChicago 21600

    788 UConn 21600

   1909 UCSD 21600

     10 undefined undefined

    109 UNESP 21600

    215 Wisconsin 21600

I do hope someone comments on the 2nd part of my inquiry regarding control instability.

Best - Don